Styling products should be used to compliment a great hair style, not cover up a bad one. Visit your local barber or hairdresser regularly (say every 4 weeks) to ensure your look is consistently stylish and looking fresh
For a last minute face lift beat 1 egg yolk with 1 tablespoon fresh olive oil and spread the mixture on the face and neck in a homogeneous layer for 10-15 minutes. then remove it with warm water.
So, what is in your facial creams, exfoliates, scrubs and toners? And how do you tell what is good and what isn’t?
- Allantoin - Antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-irritant
- Aloe barbadensis - Hydrating, antibacterial (aloe vera) leaf juice
- Chlorella vulgaris extract - Antioxidant
- Lecithin - Handles the flow of nutrients in and out of the cells
- Magnolia offcinalis bark extract - Antimicrobial
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis - Emollient, light moisturizing agent (sweet almond) oil
- Squalane - Olive-derived oil, similar to human sebum but noncomedogenic occlusive
- Tocopherol - Vitamin E, antioxidant, emollient
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract - High in polyphenols and antioxidants, improves circulation